Aisheh M. Wazwaz:
Current place of residence: Minnesota, U.S.A
Social Status: Married with three children
Languages spoken: Fluency in Arabic and English
Nationality: American, Palestinian, Spanish/ Paraguayan, Jordanian
- PhD in Islamic Studies with an honors from Jinan University/ Lebanon
- Dissertation: Islam in the Positive Orientalism: Karen Armstrong as a Paradigm.
- M.A from Alquds University/ Palestine, major in Contemporary Islamic Sciences. Presented M.A thesis under the title of “The Portrayal of Islam in the Neoconservatives Media in the USA”. 2005
- B.A in Islamic Jurisprudence, Alquds University/ Dawa and Fundamentals of Islam College- 2003
- Graduated High school/MN, USA- 1998
- Studied rules of tajweed (i.e. rules of Quranic recitation) at Dar Al-quran in Masjid al Aqsa 1999-2000
- Studied different sciences of Islam at Dar Al-hadith in Masjid al Aqsa- 1995
- Schooling was in American and Arabic schools.
- Currently chaplain and religious adviser at St. Catherine University
- Chaplain at Sherbourn county jail prison
- Founder and lecturer at Gems of Light in the U.S to train women to become lecturers on Islam in the U.S.
- Assistant professor at the Islamic University of Minnesota.
- Chaplin at St Kate's University